1. Orthopaedic Heel Wedge Shoe Insoles – Help Foot Comfort Alignment & Knee Pain from Knock-Knees, Bow Legs, Pronation, Supination, Osteoarthritis
2. They can be either varus (foot turning inward) or valgus (foot turning outward), supporting either side of the foot as needed.
3. The silicone insoles have self-adhesive backing so they will stay in place while allowing for repositioning if necessary.
4. The heel wedges are made of a soft, silicone-like material that is comfort against one’s foot. It may be used in conjunction with other insoles or placed directly in the shoe, fit easily within one’s shoes, including both athletic and dress shoes. Perfect for Daily Work,Running,walking,Heel pains.
5. Use all day while standing, walking, etc. for genu valgum (knock knees), genu varum (bowlegged-ness), osteoarthritis knee pain, pronation (inward roll of foot), supination (outward roll of foot), posture problems, and other issues caused by uneven foot alignment.
A few suggestions regarding the use of insoles are:
• Keep your shoes dry
• Remove the original sole of the shoe before putting the soft insole
• Try to buy two pairs for alternate use
• Put the insoles in a ventilating place to keep them dry and fresh.
1Pair * O/X type Leg Orthopedic Insole